Dietmar von Polenz, founder INTERIMAUTOMOTIVE
Diplom-Volkswirt (Master of economics) Dietmar von Polenz founded 2009 INTERIMAUTOMOTIVE to provide his expertise acquired in quite all areas of the industrial value chain and worldwide performed skills and management capabilities as independent consultant and interim manager (contract management) flexible and individual to the benefit of your enterprise.
During 28 years as senior manager in the Daimler group (formerly Daimler-Benz AG or DaimlerChrysler AG) he built-up on four continents complete new business systems as sole responsible project or program manager.
As Interim Manager ambitious and time-critical project have been managed and accomplished successfull.
Wherever and whenever - your advantage and problem solution is his experience and network as:
- managed new green field plant turn key projects up to US$ 0,5 billion capital investment
- installed joint manufacturing, product development and supply chains over several continents
- launched new 4WD generation as program manager powert train & chassis on time & budget
- structured the entire project and the product creation processes for a complete full electric vehicle and solved volume launch problems for an full electric powertrain of a big OEM.
- Restructured worldwide OEM transmission business of more than US$ 5 billion turnover for passenger cars and commercial vehicles
- integrated and extendes axle differential business of 3 brands on 2 continents
- transformed plant for powert train & chassis to a system supplier with industrialisation overseas
- transferred technology worldwide to generate synergies and scale effects
- created the masterplan and the project structure plan for an full electric vehicle developed in Europe and to be industrialised in China
- leaded a consultant team to create the product creation processes for a tier1 system supplier.
- led project organisations of up to 800 people to realize complete greenfield plants cross-borders
- integrated cross-functional corporations, suppliers, service providers and consultants to worldwide achievements
- achieved ambitious targets for cost, time, budget, volume and quality on substantial automotive projects
Dietmar von Polenz, born 1955, works in English, German, French and Spanish. He acquired a masters degree in public economy and applied computer science at the University of Heidelberg.
With broad expertise gained on 4 continents, he leads to success integrating tasks of new economic and technical challenges in international setting.
Mr. von Polenz appreciates to provide on limited consulting or interim management base his profound knowledge about all product ranges of automotive industry to OEM and suppliers including process-similar industries as aerospace, railway transportation, machinery builders and others to create value for your company.
MEMBER OF DDIM
Dietmar von Polenz is member of Dachgesellschaft Deutsches Interim Management e. V. (DDIM), the platform of german interim management professionals.
The DDIM defines as professional representation and society the professional standards, improves the quality assurance and the know how transfer among and for DDIM-members.
To safeguard the high consistent quality of their membership, every DDIM-member has performed a multi-level selection procedure according defined standard quality criteria.
All members of DDIM pledge to apply always the binding DDIM code of honor.
A professional liabiltiy insurance is active according to EU guideline 2006/123/EG and § 2,1 Nr 11 DL-InfoV.
CV details of Dietmar von Polenz see: http://www.visualcv.com/dpolenz